Cheese Bread Omelette
Cheese Bread Omelette - This Tiffin cum Snack is very easy to make. Bread toast placed on Omelette with Cheese tastes yummy along with Tomato sauce and is an all-time favourite for egg lovers.
This is a popular Street food similar to Bread Omelette only, but adding Cheese is the only difference.To get a perfect Cheese Bread Omlette, follow the tips and enjoy this healthy Bread Omelette.
1.Beat the eggs thoroughly to get a soft, fluffy mixture.
- More Oil is required to get fluffy omelettes.That is the main reason behind the tasty Omelettes sold on Streets.
Tips to fry the Omelette:
1.Eggs get cooked very quickly. Remove from the fire when it is 90% cooked and let it rest for 10-15 seconds after folding it.
1.Sandwich Bread or Milk Bread can be used to make this recipe
2.Toast the Bread thoroughly on both sides using Butter.You can also use Ghee or oil to roast.You can also use a toaster to toast the Bread slices.
3.Place the Toasted Bread on the Egg Omelette when it is still half cooked, so that it sticks to the bread properly and doesn't separate.
1.Ideal to cut all the vegetables into fine, equal sized pieces.
Cheese Bread Omelette - Recipe Video
Cheese Bread Omelette
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- Servings 3
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 2 Slit and chopped Green Chillies
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 6 Bread Slices
- 6 Cheese Slices
- Butter- For toasting Bread and roasting Omelette
- Toast the Bread on both sides using Butter.
- Beat the egg along with Chopped Onions, Green Chilli, Turmeric till you get a frothy mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat well
- Heat tava, melt Butter and spread the egg mixture all over it.
- Toss the Bread slices on both sides on this egg omelette.
Toast the Bread for 30 seconds. Place the Cheese slice onto the Bread and fold the remaining Omelette over them and fold them into half, so that one Bread slice is on the top of another.
- Now toast the bread on both sides for 30 seconds. Cut them into half on the tava.
- Tastes good with Tomato sauce.